Washington, D.C. — Today, U.S. Senators Bill Cassidy, MD (R-LA), Susan Collins (R-ME), Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV) and Johnny Isakson (R-GA) released the legislative text for the Patient Freedom Act of 2017, a comprehensive replacement plan for Obamacare.
- To read the Patient Freedom Act of 2017 in the full legislative text, click here.
- To read the Patient Freedom Act of 2017 one pager, click here.
- To read the Patient Freedom Act of 2017 section-by-section, click here.
Today, Senators Collins and Cassidy went on the Senate floor to urge their colleagues to support the Patient Freedom Act of 2017.
- Watch Sen. Collins’ speech here.
- To view a copy of Sen. Collins’ remarks as delivered, click here.
- Watch Sen. Cassidy’s speech here.
This morning, Senators Cassidy and Collins held a press conference to announce the introduction of this legislation. Click here for more information and to watch the press conference.